Disappearing navbar

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Batman!

I was playing a bit.  Kathy is using Ranger's pitch black paint dabbers for her class at the Clarksville Bible Crop on Oct. 23rd.  I had a new Tim Holtz seasonal mask with a bat and together they made a great and simple embellishment for Batman.  The gate to Batman's lair is made using my Cricut and the Heritage cartridge and covered with Ranger's Glossy Accents.  I wasn't sure I would use Distress Stickles much but the less shiny black soot worked great for this page as "rivets" on my homemade photo corners!

I usually do 2 page layouts because I have so many pictures but lately I've been doing up some of those single pages where I don't have enough for a double spread.  It's lots of fun and I produce more but I still think I tell our story better on 2 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!