Disappearing navbar

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Table Top Display

My friend, Nancy, made the simplest little table display and I just had to try.  All she used is a 12x12 sheet of 2 sided paper, scraps and embellishments.  I used my Martha Stewart score board to score at 3, 6 and 9 inches and the turned the sheet and scored at 6 inches. 

I'm currently out of the score boards but have some on order.  Unlike the Scor-Pal at $39.99 retail, Martha's is only $19.99.  Of coarse at the 20% we give off retail here that's only $16.00!!

I cut 2 inches off for the tags to show, used a hole punch halfway at the top of each section to mirror the top of the tags and embellished.  The stamp set I used is the Mini Holidays 2 set from Tim Holtz.  (Retail $29.99 sold at the Garden for $24.00)  The more I use this set the more I love it.  I looked at some of the images and thought, "I'll never use that one."  I do.  I use them all!

Here are a few tags before pictures have been added. 


Used that little hole punch again to make the "make merry" tag look like a ticket. 

I plan on making these with the kids at our family Christmas.  Thought it'd be easy if I pre-made them and then let the kiddos add picures and embellishments.  They can be embellished to overflowing or left simple and either way they look festive and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!