Disappearing navbar

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Too Many Photos

I just love digital.  I can take millions of pictures (give or take) and usually get that one perfect shot.  No more paying to develop the picture of your child grabbing the camera or your left shoe or even the inside of the camera bag.  See....perfect shot:


The problem is that I then have the million pictures (give or take) and I have to go through them all when scrapbooking.  I have blurry ones and ones with a child picking her nose, a messy garage in the background and the ever-popular one or all children not looking! 



So, although I don't really do New Year Resolutions I am going to clean up my photos.  Every day I get on the computer I am going to go through one month's photos starting today with January 2011.  I am only keeping pictures good enough to frame or scrapbook.  My husband will be shocked that I have more space on my computer!  I hope this will help me save time when I go to print my photos.  I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!