Disappearing navbar

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun Double - Princess Training Gone Wrong

I sometimes forget to capture the everyday moments with the camera.  My kids love to dress up and then play in the dress up clothes.  I decided that, even though this is a common occurrence (maybe not with a bare bum), I needed to memorialize a few select moments.  I love these photos!  

My advice is to take pictures of "normal" stuff your kids do.  A friend of mine once told me one of his family family videos is a night they set the camera on a tri-pod and just let it run.  



Captions read:  Up-do, Accessories, and Poise and Grace.  
I realized when I took the photo that "Grace" fell off...how appropriate :)


To be more modest (I don't know if it worked ;) I made the photo in black and white and highlighted the princess dress up clothes in color using free Picnik software.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!