Disappearing navbar

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Crop This Saturday - Info

It looks like we are going to have a pretty good turn out for the crop on Saturday.  It looks like we are going from 9-10.  So bonus hour - Yay!  


I had a request for some supplies to be at the crop.  I will have some punches, Cuttlebug and embossing folders.  I will also bring my Cricut for use included in the crop fee.  All you need to do is provide your own mat.  Mats are available for purchase for $10.40 for 2 or $6 for one.  


Another request was made for a technique class.  I will be offering a FREE class at about 4pm.  You provide the materials.  I'll post supply list later today.  You may purchase the cardstock I used for the sample pre-cut for $4.  I highly recommend you pre-cut all pieces and distress edges if you would like to save time at class.


I will have bottled water available.  A group of ladies are planning on eating lunch at Vicki's Pasties.  Tony has beef available but if you would like veggie or chicken, let me know and he will have it ready.  Also, some of the ladies thought they would bring some munchies to share so there will be a table to share or snitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!