Disappearing navbar

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November Challenge Kit

So.
It's not secret I have absolutely fallen in love with Simple Stories.  
I can't help myself.
I admit it, alright.
Not only have I chosen to use Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas line for the November Challenge Kit.  I also included way more than I should have in this kit.
That means you win :)
The kit is still only $6 AND it includes...


One sheet of double-sided patterned paper...AND...

Three sheets of Core'dinations cardstock...AND...

 One package of Kaisercraft wood flourishes with holly...AND...

One sheet of wonderful stickers...AND...

A choice of one of three Signature Elements...

  (which happens to be double-sided for added choices-hooray!)...AND...finally... 

A choice of one of two Designer Cardstocks...

(which also happens to be double-sided:)  The End.

Supplies limited.  'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!