Disappearing navbar

Thursday, January 3, 2013

We're Back!

Hope you all had wonderful Christmas.
Galilee Christmas Program 2012

We enjoyed 60 - 70 degree weather in Florida.  The kids swam and daddy's knee healed nicely.  I didn't bring anything to work on so I'm just now getting back to my crafting and projects.  

   

Thankfully, Missy and Mary are prepared with 
Monthly Card Class next Friday at 1:30 

and the 
Oversized Matchbook Mini Album 
on Thursday, January 25th at 6pm or Friday, January 26th at 1:30.


Anyway, it's good to be back albeit a bit cold.  I'm thinking of starting a project 52, where you take a picture at least once a week.  It can be a family pic, an individual pic or just a picture of something that represents the week.  I don't think I'll try to scrap every week but I might do a monthly or even quarterly page based on the events.  I really want to play with my camera after taking the Signature Studios Camera Coaching Class!
Looking for a great 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!