Disappearing navbar

Friday, May 24, 2013

What I've Been up to Lately...

I have been busy...good busy.  For most of April I was working furiously to scrapbook the military life of a local family's son.  I am now also working to do some layouts for a friend who has a son graduating this year.  I got permission to share the military/masculine layouts with y'all and thought this would be a great time since it highlights a man in the U.S. Army and Memorial Day and Father's Day are coming up.  

I never have a problem scrapbooking girls but their seems to be less out there for men and boys.  Anyway, here are a couple....
The most recent is 
"What we really do in the ARMY"
Just had the one picture of floor scrubbing so I went with more of a negative space single page.  Not my usual but I accomplished what I wanted which was to highlight the photo by using the "K.I.S.S." principle.

Also finished up this other manly double layout, 
Tatts and Toys.

Here's a close-up of the corner so you can get a better idea of the easy addition of some ink to beat it up a bit and finish the layout off...you know, man-like!

I will be taking off Saturday to be with my family and will be back Wednesday as usual.  
Have a great Memorial Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!