Disappearing navbar

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Single Inspiration (with a plan for a page 2 :)

I had just a few photos of baseball this year.  Somewhere I have tucked the large team photo we ordered but until then this is a one page layout :)  
Inspiration came from a blog called Little Nugget Creations.  I was just surfing and came across a layout I liked based on a sketch from Lily Bee Designs.  I couldn't find it on the Lily Bee site but here it is from Little Nugget...
So someday I may finish the second page but with five kids my son may graduate and this will be what's finished.  I'll let you know in eight years!


BTW, I used picket fence distress stain, coordinations fired brick and black soot, really old stickers (that's not a brand name :) and Creative Imaginations pp.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!