Disappearing navbar

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fun Double - Berry Patch

Being on a Simple Stories kick, I went back to their Summer Fresh line and was not disappointed at how my layout turned out.  I turned a sketch from soul-scrappers where I once again found inspiration to get started and added a second page, as usual.  The Sketch Challenge was just what I needed for some berry patch photos I had. 
The "berry butt" picture is one of my favorites :) and it turned out just like I envisioned it starting out.  That rarely happens.

Here is the sketch...


Here is a close-up of the left side... 
I think this would look good as a single page for you those of you who prefer.  For those of you who like double page layouts I like to bring elements of one page onto the other to tie them in.  Sometimes it's paper or a continued embellishment.  Here it was the cardstock and the last of the 3 photos.

...and here is the right side.

So long summer.  You were great while you lasted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!