Disappearing navbar

Monday, September 17, 2012

Wet Christmas

 White Wet Christmas
I don't think I posted this layout I did several weeks ago.  We were in Florida over Christmas.  A huge difference from Michigan!  The whole family really enjoyed the heated, outdoor pool.  It was also different to see the tiny tree barely taller than the kids vs. our usual, gorgeous, hand picked and cut-by-daddy pine :)

I was inspired by a challenge on Soul-Scrappers called gdt2.  Besides the single page sketch, which I stretched into a double page layout, it called for stitching.

The close-up shows the hand stitching I did to make the waves using my SEWeasy tool from WeR and also the "Wet" part of the title using Glossy Accents.

I wasn't as happy with the machine stitching I used to make my journal lines or to sew on the large circle in the upper right corner but I used the tiniest sewing machine on earth to try it out.  lol.  live and learn!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!