Disappearing navbar

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Single Inspiration - Helping {?} Big Brother

I was over at SoulScrappers and was inspired by the Cookin' Up Creations Challenge which gives a list of items to use and you make something... Hey, kind of like the Reduce Challenge here, great minds, eh?  but they don't limit you from buying your supplies.  I'm such a meanie!
Anyway, I had this handful of photos of Bear shoveling with her big brother.  She stood in one place and moved a handful of snow about 6" with each shovel but was so proud.  I tucked journaling behind the snowflake patterned paper with a ribbon pull but forgot to put it in for the photo.
I used a bunch of old pps up and some really old stamps from Stampin' Up.  I just wanted to keep it simple and really like how it turned out.  Now I'm off to finish playing with my Summer Fresh papers from Simple Stories.  In fact, if you are coming to the crop at the Legion from 10a - 10p this Saturday, tell me you want the Simple Stories layout and you can do it for only $4.  Otherwise it will be $7 as usual for the double layout.  I'd post it now but need to print out the pics so I guess it will be a surprise:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!