Disappearing navbar

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Fresh Card using Glue N' Seal

I've been wanting to play with Glue N' Seal from Ranger's Inkssentials.  Finally decided to try with this card.  To make it super easy I grabbed the awesome Summer Fresh papers from Simple Stories.  I started playing with the 4x6 inch Journaling Cards but opted for using the Flash Cards instead.  I wanted a tall card to play with a banner and still have room to cluster some items on the bottom of the card for the Card Challenge at Soul-Scrappers.  
I used the Glue N' Seal with my fingers and applied it to my baker's twine from Queen and Co.  (I really like the 3-tone twine.  See the blue, yellow and white?)  It would have worked well if I had washed my fingers instead of just wiping them because when I tried to put the twine on the card, it stuck to my fingers.  Then I had to blob on some more glue using the in-cap applicator.  (That is SO handy by the way!)  
I took the photo a bit early because you can still see the glue but once it dried you can't tell it's there unless you're looking for it.  It worked great to adhere my paper flowers and even the button.  I will definitely be using it again.
 I can see a lot of Simple Stories in my future.  
Wait 'til you see their Christmas line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!