Disappearing navbar

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Single Inspiration - Sophia Grace

Earlier this summer, at the Signature Photography Studio's free photo op day, my entire family was at VBS...except Bear.  So much for a great chance to update the family photo.  Oh, well.  I was, however, able to take the opportunity to play with my camera and practice all the things I'd learned at Camera Coaching Class.  I got some great pics.


Now, add the THC52 (Theme Challenge) from Soul-Scrappers and I have the beginnings of a layout!  


I wanted to use muted colors to be able to highlight the photo and her name with splashes of newly introduced color.  Using the plain cream also allowed me to do some embossing and inking on my journaling to help each one stand out so that was fun :)  Pearl Pen in the middle of the Prima flowers to finish them and done.


If you scroll down a few posts, you'll also notice that I used the "scraps" from the Surely Shirley layout.  Waste not, want not :)

Want to try the Pearl Pens?  Come in this week and mention this post to get any Pearl Pen for only $4. (Retail value $5.99)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment!